Cross-country skiing in Seefeld
Skis are gliding along the freshly groomed track. Regular breathing, movements are becoming more and more rhythmical. It feels almost meditative, gliding along the more than 250 kilometers of cross-country tracks here in Seefeld. Due to its altitude, Seefeld is practically predestined for Nordic sports. There is a biathlon area as well as a roller ski track, which make possible cross-country skiing all year round. In 2019, the Olympic region of Seefeld will be the site of the Nordic World Ski Championships already for the second time.
Bergland All.Inclusive services for cross-country-skiiers
- Use of all cross-country-skiing tracks included
- Laundry service for your sports clothes
- Vital breakfast, healthy lunch and in the evening we serve a multiple-course menu, combining international and regional cuisine
- Cross-Country-Skiing entry points easily reachable by foot or via shuttle bus
- Personal advises and recommendations by hotel owner Markus Daschil, who is also responsible for nordic sports in the olympic region of Seefeld.
- Please find more all.inclusive services here.
The natural adventure of cross-country-skiing in Seefeld is a pleasure also for beginners. The whole equipment – from skis to shoes right up to clothing – can be rented from various shops in Seefeld. This way, you always have the newest and best equipment available, save the trouble of carrying heavy baggage, and can daily choose your personal favorites. The best thing about it? For guests of Hotel Bergland, the fee for the cross-country tracks is included in the Bergland All.Inclusive offer!
The exercise in front of the magnificent winter backdrop of Seefeld strengthens your lungs and your cardiovascular system, but most of all, it is a relaxing pleasure for spirit and soul. It is a way of contemplation and reflection about nature and oneself. This is very well known also by professionals. Every year, the national teams of various countries choose Seefeld as the site of their training camps and as a source of power.
As a guest of Hotel Bergland, you will find another source of power. Finest cuisine, delicate wines, and the authentic Tyrolean hospitality of the Daschil family are part of the All.Inclusive offer here in Seefeld. Modern rooms and suites, pure recreation at the wellness refuge Nordic.Spa, and the casual atmosphere make Hotel Bergland an amazing experience altogether.