Breakfast 7:30 - 10:00 am
- avish breakfast buffet (hot and cold dishes)
- Vitality corner with 5 elements-breakfast
- wide range of regional products
- For Sunday breakfasts - sparkling wine and smoked salmon, too
Lunch 12:30 - 1:30 pm
- Daily two different soups
- various salads
- spreads with bread
- homemade snacks
Afternoon snacks 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- A variety of cakes and snacks.
Evening dinner 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- We serve a 4-course dinner (3 - 4 main courses to choose from)
- Vitality and vegetarian cuisine
- Salad bar
- Weekly - Culinarium, Tyrolean specialties from the buffet, buffet of starters.
- We serve suitable, corresponding Austrian and international wines with dinner
- Vitality water acc. to Johann Grander
Hotel bar | ALL.INCLUSIVE 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Coffee, latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso, etc.
- selected fine teas of the brand "Viropa"
- soft drinks: Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Almdudler, various fruit juices, etc.
- Quality Austrian wines and international Wine Bazaar
- prosecco, long drinks, whisky-cola, vodka-lemon, Campari Orange, gin and tonic...
- Beer on draught, spirits and liqueurs, selection of regional schnaps
- Longdrinks (Whisky-Cola, Wodka-Lemon, Campari Orange, Gin Tonic etc.)
- Grander water throughout the hotel
All drinks in the hotel will be served and are included exclusive in the public area (dining room, Hotel lounge and garden and conference room).
- Organic tea of the brand "Viropa" and vitality beverages included.
- Available for all skiers - lunch snack and beverage at the ski area.
- Free usage of all cross-country skiing tracks (more than 245 km) in Seefeld
- Hiking specials with stocked hiking back pack for an all-day tour
- Participation in the activity program "Discover the Olympiaregion" from Monday to Friday free of charge
Use of our Nordic.Spa
- Finnish and organic sauna
- infrared cabin
- salt/aromatic steam bath
- indoor pool
- vitality bar
- cosy bathrobe
Our Daschil's Bergland-more Inclusive Services
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel
- If required, two hotel iPads can be used during your holiday
- Safe in all rooms
- Free parking directly at the hotel
Hotel owner Markus Daschil is a passionate and local sportsman and is happy to share his experience in the Seefeld mountains with you!
You will see, Markus always has good ideas for your activity planning!