We all strive for a life close to nature. A responsible coexistence between humans, animals and nature. As hosts, we see it as our responsibility to act in an environmentally conscious manner and to use the resources available to us sparingly.
We have done a lot in your Daschil's Bergland to change “green thinking” to “green action”.'
Here you will find an overview of the measures taken so far for a healthy, liveable environment. We will act even more environmentally responsibly in the future and inform you here about further projects.
- local products from the region
- careful use of resources
- reduction of chemicals: water revitalisation based on the Johann Grander method
- regional shopping
- local employees and companies
- long transport routes are avoided
- switch to clean forms of energy (away from fossil fuels)
- thermal building renovation (CO2 reduction)
- power supply has been switched to eco-electricity
- new cleaning programme: biodegradable agents
- waste prevention: we are partners of “United against Waste”
- electrical hotel vehicle
- the hotel has its own e-charging station (fee required)