Despite the corona crisis and the associated restrictions, people still want to enjoy nature.
The Daschil family and the Bergland’s staff fully support the government’s instructions. During this difficult time it’s particularly important for us to do everything we can to contain the coronavirus, not only to protect our own health, but also to protect the vulnerable in society.
If Covid 19 regulations mean that you are no longer able to come, you won’t be charged if you cancel your booking up to 14 days before arrival. Insurance with the Europäischen Reiseversicherung offers perfect protection against unforeseen events.
We have created the following protection concept for your personal safety and that of our staff. This is continually adjusted according to the recommendations and regulations of the Austrian Federal Government and regional guidelines.
The key points:
- We comply with and exceed the requirements for distancing and hygiene.
- Sustainable glass panels have been installed in the reception area.
- In the restaurant area, staff are required to disinfect their hands each time after clearing tables.
- All our staff are tested regularly for Covid 19.
- Throughout the hotel we have introduced distancing points, so that guests are reminded to keep the necessary distance.
- We have redesigned our cleaning system and throughout the hotel we use only disinfected microfibre cloths for cleaning. All public spaces are disinfected daily.
As a preventive precautionary measure to limit the spread of coronavirus, please do not visit our hotel if you have felt unwell in the last 10 days, or if you have serious symptoms, such as a fever, cough or cold symptoms. This of course applies to our employees too.
For the most up-to-date information on safe travel and entry regulations, visit the websites of the Austrian Federal Government and the Regional Government of Tyrol.
We will inform you of changing requirements and further information. We are always available to answer your questions.